Follow these guidelines:
When scanning or taking a photo of your receipts, please make sure that the following information is visible
- Purchase date
- Participating Retailer / Store Name
- Participating products purchased (name and/or UPC) and purchased price
Keep your receipt for confirmation if you win.
If your receipt is very long, please ONLY include the relevant information so that the transaction is still visible. However, if the purchases are further down on the receipt, you can take the picture from further away or fold the receipt to show the relevant information.
Make sure your receipt is:
- In focus (not fuzzy or pixelated)
- Not obscured by shadows or objects
- Not damaged or crumpled (like a used paper towel)
Ensure your receipt is on a flat surface (ie. not tilted towards or away from the camera)
Make sure the receipt is:
- Photographed against a plain background or filling the frame.
- A scan or photo with a maximum file size of 4MB in jpg or jpeg format